Pres. Walt Lanier - S.C. Senator Mike Gambrell
Sheriff Chad McBride - Pres. Walt Lanier
Monthly meetings: This months meeting will be held Tuesday August 13th 2019 6pm at Homeland Park Baptist Gym. Please be sure to attend. Call your friends and neighbors who don't use Facebook and remind them of the meeting. Guest Speaker will be Councilwoman Gracie Floyd, Sheriff Chad McBride and County Administrator Rusty Burns
Looking forward to seeing you there!
We have monthly meetings that will be posted to the site and updated regularly. We encourage concerned citizens looking to make a change to attend the meetings. By attending meetings you will get to meet other like minded members of the community, get useful information on how to participate in a community watch program and voice your concerns. Join our Facebook group to get instant notifications. You may contact the admin through the contact section for more info.
WHAT DO WE DO?
1. Start up watch groups throughout the area of Homeland Park.
2. Educate the watch groups and public about crime and crime prevention.
3. Promote community involvement.
4. Hold monthly meetings
5. Work in cooperation with the police department to assist in crime solving and prevention.
6. Educate members about other organizations that may be helpful in their community.
7. Work together with local government to condemn and demolish or rebuild homes to improve our community.
8. Get to know the elderly and disabled in our community so that members can check on them in the event of a storm or emergency.
9. Provide food or paper goods for members in the community who recently lost a loved one.
10. Our vision for the future of our group is to be able to get grants to help low income residents who need major house repairs, build parks and community gardens.
Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
Organized in November 2014, the purpose of the Homeland Park Community Watch is to promote the formation of community watch groups throughout Homeland Park as one large group. In this way we are able to keep each area informed of crime in the area. We also work and assist with other groups in the community. HPCW encourages citizens to assist the police department in combating crime, and to coordinate and cooperate with the police department in establishing rules and guidelines for community watch programs.